SilverFox works for a broad mix of clients, including corporates, NGOs, PR consultancies & other training providers. Clients include:
- 3 Monkeys
- Anti Bullying Alliance
- Bite Communications
- British Psychological Society
- Burnett Works
- CIPR Home Counties South
- CIPR West ‘Talking Heads’
- Counter Narcotics Directorate, Afghanistan (for Big Fish)
- EUMETSAT (European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites) [case study]
- FBN Bank (UK)
- Hanniel Synergy, Lagos, Nigeria
- JPB Public Relations, Bristol
- Kinross & Render Ltd
- LTB Art Ltd
- Marcus Evans Professional Training
- Management School London
- Mouchel International Management Consulting [case study]
- MTC, Kuwait
- National School of Government, Sunningdale [case study]
- Public Relations Consultants Association
- SSAFA (Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association)
- The Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- The Hamlet Trust
- The Social Partnership
- The Media Trust
- Schneider Logistics
- Wolff Olins
What delegates say:
"I was inspired by the course and what we could achieve through implementing the various strategies and tactics. The programme was totally relevant to what we need to do as a business & to come out of a course with a Comms Plan in place has to be unique. I had reached the limit of my expertise and whilst no comms/PR expert now I am much better equipped and understand better how to structure our approach."
Iain Johnstone, Sales Director, Zen Internet
"Open, friendly style. Encouraged input. The exercises were useful and threw new light on ways to approach problems and tasks at work."
LD, Communications Manager
"I have personally hired two people in my professional career to present comprehensive training seminars to previous staffs, and yours was by far the best one to date because of the thoroughness and personalisation,"
DS, National Accounts Manager
"I found our sales training to be informative and enjoyable. It was a great refresher in some ways and in others it made me stop and think about better, more creative ways of doing things, which we sometimes take for granted,"
DG, Sales Director
"Very practical and interactive, as opposed to a lecture,"
AN, Asst PR Manager
"The course is progressive, comprehensive and really covers a lot,!"
VC, Communications Supervisor
"Appropriate, competent, credible. A good balance between theory and exercises,"
SM, PR Co-ordinator, EMEA
"Your presentation went down very well with our delegates, many of whom
commented that they felt satisfied they had something concrete to take away
and work on, and on your expertise and delivery."
Training Manager, Media Trust