SilverFox is a different kind of learning & development provider.
Unlike most training companies, we do not ourselves offer public, open access courses.
Everything we do is customised to meet the specific needs of a client, whether an individual or organisation.
We work closely with individual practitioners, PR consultancies, in-house teams and other training providers to research & deliver actionable training solutions which add measurable value.
- Materials and support documentation are comprehensive, relevant and well researched. They provide good, practical back-up, not reams of nonsense
- Case studies, examples and exercises are constructed around timely and relevant issues
- Wherever possible, we try and keep up with the latest science and industry best practice. The intellectual thread is mainstream, not eccentric
- The methods we share and practise are proven and work in the real world. They are not designed on an academic drawing board in an environment where clients are a distant memory
- As much as possible, groups are kept small and work is hands-on. silverFox programmes are not glorified lectures. Delegates should expect to participate, without fear and in a supportive environment
- We do not attempt to cover all parts of the PR and communications spectrum. But what we do cover, we excel at.